Orginally published in ASRM Announcement
ASRM is seeking a high energy, forward thinking professional to fill the position of Chief Scientific Officer for the society.
This is a high level, visible position that provides leadership of the programs for:
- Medical education
- Special committees
- Practice-related activities
The position reports directly to ASRM’s Chief Executive Officer.
Qualified candidates will have a:
- Doctoral degree in a biomedical field
- A broad understanding of reproductive sciences
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lead and manage a high functioning team
In addition, they will ideally have:
- A demonstrated expertise in education and research in the field of reproductive medicine
- Experience in obtaining research funding and developing educational programs
- Documented experience in regulatory compliance
ASRM offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. For further information about ASRM, visit www.asrm.org.
If you are interested in this position, e-mail a copy of your CV/resume, along with a cover letter, to Dr. Richard Reindollar, ASRM CEO, at email@example.com.
This Web page contains links to miscellaneous ASRM announcements that do not fall into a typical publication category (e.g., Press Releases or News Briefs).